Minimal pain by using topical agent and mini-needle local anesthetics.
- About our Circumcision clinic
- What is circumcision
- What are the potential benefits of circumcision
- Why choose our clinic for circumcision of your son
- What are the different techniques of circumcision
- We offer 2 different methods in our clinic
- The Plastibell technique
- Sleeve Resection method
- Our Doctor
We are one of the professional circumcision clinic in Brisbane south offering affordable circumcision for all age group.
In our Circumcision clinic in Logan both adult and babies circumcision done by very experienced doctor with many years’ of experience in surgical field.
We offer adult circumcision with very reasonable price to all people who look for professional circumcision service around Brisbane.
For people who lives in Ipswich and looking for professional circumcision doctor around Ipswich we are only 30 min drive away from your location.
If you are looking for adult circumcision clinic in Ipswich with reasonable price you need to call our clinic for further information.
For people who live in Gold Coast and looking a quality circumcision clinic around Gold Coast we are only 30 min drive from northern suburbs of Gold Coast.
If you are looking for a professional circumcision clinic for your baby in Gold coast area please do not hesitate to call us for further information.
We offer 24/7 post op care to all our circumcision patients and you have peace of mind accessing your doctor after operation.
Circumcision is a surgical procedure to remove foreskin, the sleeve of skin that covers the end of the penis.
Circumcision is usually performed for religious, cultural and hygiene reasons but sometimes due to medical reasons such as very tight foreskin and recurrent urinary tract infections.
Circumcision is a personal decision of the parents.
Circumcision can be done at any age. Traditionally, the most common time to do it is soon after your baby is born, or within the first month of life.
Various health benefits might be associated with circumcision:
- Easier hygiene. It’s much easier to wash circumcised penis. However, boys with uncircumcised penises can be taught to wash regularly beneath the foreskin.
- Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. While risk of UTI’s are low in male infant but these infections are more common in uncircumcised infants. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later.
- Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections Circumcision reduce the risk of certain STI’s including HIV. Safe sex practices still remain essential.
- Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
- Decreased risk of penile cancer Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.
- You have 24/7 access to Dr Amoli if you have any questions after procedure.
- We offer consult and procedure on the same day.
- Dr Amoli has many years of surgical experience and perform circumcision in a regular basis.
- The procedure is performed in modern and fully equipped medical facilities with trained nurses.
- We encourage parents to stay with their son throughout the procedure.
There are few different techniques for circumcision around the world.
During consultation your doctor decide about the type of procedure which suit your child.
Both techniques are done under local anesthesia. Numbing cream can be applied over the penis 20 min before the procedure to minimize the pain associated with local anesthetic injection. A tiny needle is used with very small amount of local anesthetic.
The Plastibell technique involves placing a plastic ring between the head of the penis and the foreskin. A string is tied tightly around the foreskin crushing the skin against the ring. The excess skin is removed. The ring stays comfortably in place for 7-10 days before spontaneously falling off.
This is very popular and simple technique which is used in many countries in the world.
This is a common method of circumcision and only takes around half an hour to perform.
It is appropriate for infants, young boys and adults though it is more suitable for young boys and adults
Circumcision can be done at any age. Traditionally, the most common time to do it is soon after your baby is born, or within the first month of life. Because the process is painful, a local anesthetic is used to numb the area and the surgery is performed while the baby is still awake.
Rate of surgical complication is very low and most of those are minor post-operative bleeding. Serious or life-threatening problems such as damage to the penis or major bleeding are extremely rare.
Sometimes not enough foreskin is removed
Despite what may people may believe, this is not an extremely painful procedure.
After local anesthesia, the child may feel pressure and movement but not pain.
Child may be briefly upset due to be hold during procedure.
While temporary bruising and mild swelling can last for few weeks, recovery can be expected within a week.
For all the fees associated with circumcision please click here
Dr Mohsen Amoli has over 10 years’ experience in surgical field. He perform various methods of Circumcision including Plastibell and sleeve resection method.
He perform many advanced surgical procedures with special interest in Vasectomy and Circumcision.
Dr Amoli network closely with experienced surgeons all over the world to maintain high standard of care to his patients.
He provides 24/7 access to his patients to ensure parents have peace of mind after the procedure.